Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Thank you GOD

---Originally posted a few years ago---

This is a lovely Saturday morning. I was just about to have my breakfast and it started raining heavily. I like watching rain. It gives me a feeling that it cleans everything. The trees are cleaner, the leaves are greener, vehicles and buildings are washed off the pollution. But most of all it is wonderful seeing drops after drops of rain falling on green leaves and getting splattered. Focusing on that is like meditating!



Refreshing pics from my balcony:











It had been a long time since I had enjoyed watching rain with a peaceful mind. So I took my chair in my balcony and relished my breakfast watching rain. Suddenly it started raining so heavily that I was thankful that I was under a solid roof, that I can enjoy the rain without getting drenched, that I can afford myself a home, that I have a job to support me and my family, that I am blessed with parents who left no stone unturned when it came to my well being and education, and that I'm blessed with a sane mind to think about this and to thank you GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment