Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Unable to give Linkedin Recommendation due to website error "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later"?

The feature of giving recommendation on linkedin used to work for me earlier, and I'm not sure when it stopped working, but it wasn't working for me for months now! Finally I found a useful tip:

try giving the recommendation from linkedin mobile app 

Guess what... I was successfully able to send recommendation from mobile app! If you are getting the same error, try this tip.

In this day and age if linkedin can have such an issue open for so long, they have some serious issue in incorporating customer feedback!

2 comments:

  1. As a blogger, I am always looking for new sites and tech aid that makes my life easy. Through my research, I came across LassoIn com. This is a newly launched site with good features. With this site, I can increase the number of places to post my content. The website is used mainly in association with linkèdin to gain more loyal followers and viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i¡¦m glad to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make certain to don¡¦t forget this web site and give it a look a relentless basis. Buy linkedin followers

    ReplyDelete