Monday, February 20, 2012

Three Men In a Boat

Came across a few quotes by Jerome K. Jerome. Made me add the book Three men in a boat in my Next-To-Read list. Sharing a few hilarious quotes here... :-)

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do. Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one.

I can't sit still and see another man slaving and working. I want to get up and superintend, and walk round with my hands in my pockets, and tell him what to do. It is my energetic nature. I can't help it

It takes 3 girls to tow always; two to hold the rope, and the other one runs round and round, and giggles

ROFL!!!

P.S. No offence meant to anyone :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment